People and Communications Officer
Ensuring that wellbeing, equality, diversity and inclusion initiatives are consistently communicated and delivered across The Consumer Helpline.
Contract: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Office based
Working Hours: 37.5 hours between 8:00am and 8:00pm
Pay: £25,000 - £27,000 (Dependent on experience)
About the Role:
You will be ensuring that wellbeing, equality, diversity and inclusion initiatives are consistently communicated and delivered across The Consumer Helpline (part of the TCH Group).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating or updating, implementing and maintaining effective policies and procedures relating to wellbeing, equality, diversity and inclusion
- Work closely with HR and Marketing teams to increase engagement across the business regarding your initiatives/events on wellbeing, equality, diversity and inclusion
- Creating and implementing a rolling 12-month activity calendar relating to well-being, equality, diversity and inclusion
- Plan, organise and manage communication campaigns, events and projects within these 12 months from conception through to completion, in line with agreed requirements and corporate brand guidelines via the HubSpot platform
- Manage the budget for the 12-month period; this includes budget-setting and projections. You will also be liaising with the board of directors to gain budget approval.
- Utilise appropriate and available communications channels to ensure key messages reach target audiences at agreed intervals, in line with corporate guidelines in coordination with the Marketing team
- Build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, partners and external partners as needed
- Working with our Principal Partners, The Ospreys, to support the design and delivery of joint events and the 12-month wellness programme
- Effective Reporting. This includes defining the parameters of success, tracking each incentive and providing detailed feedback of data (ROE and ROI) for programmes executed to the board.
- Benchmarking with best practice companies and trends in the wellbeing, equality, diversity and inclusion spaces and within the BPO sector
- Collaborate with department managers to plan a positive colleague arrival and departure to the Company
- Act as a bridge between Stakeholders and employees for general and employment updates
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of providing advice and guidance within a similar job role
- Relevant qualifications within wellbeing, equality, diversity and inclusion is desirable
- Previous experience working within a call centre
- Proficient use of Office365
- Familiarity with the HubSpot platform is desirable
- Confident preparing and delivering presentations and leading meetings
- Experience of developing, organising and effectively implementing new initiatives
- Previous relevant experience in a similar position is desirable
- Motivated and driven to make a real difference
So, if you care about what you do and want to join a company that cares, we want to hear from you today.
Sound like you?
Register your interest today via the form below.