New Business Advisors
Operating both inbound and outbound sales for Travel Insurance
If you are looking for a stable and reliable place to work, providing advice and services to new and existing customers then contact us now for a guaranteed interview. Immediate interviews available.
Contract: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Office based
Working Hours: Working 37.5 hours per week on a rolling shift pattern across the opening hours of our business which are:
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 8.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Sunday 10am - 4.00pm
Pay: Basic of £10.50 per hour. Following the successful completion of your probation period, this will rise to £11.00 per hour.
About The Role
- You will be taking calls from customers who are going on holiday and need to set up travel insurance.
- You will spend time working with customers to find the best policy for them, building rapport around their trip and gaining an understanding of any medical conditions that make having insurance even more important for them.
- There’s a huge variety in the type of people you speak to and what they need from you, you just need to be able to understand the customer situations well enough to give them a great service and provide the right product for them.
- A lot of this is system driven, so you need to be comfortable using computer systems all day to be able to be successful.
- All successful applicants will have a soft search Credit Check and DBS check prior to starting their role.
- Reliable and hardworking
- Confident phone manner
If you have experience working in a sales-driven, customer-focused environment, love talking to people, supporting them to get the best products to meet their needs and want to be part of a people-focused business then we would love to hear from you!
Full training and support will be given.